A day on Texel with School | from €19,00 per person
A day at Texel with school? From Texel ferryport, your accommodation or other location, you will be taken by coach to the Climbingpark of Texel. Here the kids do an exciting Escape GPS tour and then visit the climbingpark.
Escape room - GPS tour
From the climbingpark you will be divided into smaller groups. There are various assignments in the park that must first be found with the help of a GPS. All locations combined provide the code to open the treasury ....
After eating delicious fries, the instructors from Klimmen EnZo start the instruction and the students embark on a 1.5-hour adventure at height.
At 4 and at 8 meters there are 2 loops with different obstacles that must be overcome.
(Example) Time schedule:
- 9:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. Ferry crossing
- 10:00 am - 10:30 am Transfer by coach
- 10:30 am - 12:00 pm Escape - GPS tour
- 12:00 noon - 1:00 pm French fries and a drink
- 13:00 - 14:30 Climbing in the climbing park
- 2.30 p.m. - 2:50 p.m. Transfer by coach
- 3 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. Ferry crossing
We can offer the above for € 19.00 per person including VAT. This price is based on 50 people and only valid on weekdays. Excluding the ferry crossing.
Teachers and supervisors go along at a reduced rate.